At NCRP, our mission is threefold:
- Correct the false perception of the American people’s feelings about our military during the war in Vietnam.
- Put on record the almost unknown huge support activities for those in uniform — including the gigantic home coming parade that happened as soon as our troops returned.
- Make clear that the news media has the ability to change the image of reality – and history – by what they don’t report.
Please keep checking back. This website will be on-going – with new information added frequently.
We plan to:
- Have a Speakers Bureau;
- Develop Programs for Schools;
- Produce a documentary;
- Research and probe to add information to this website.